At Barry.Nilsson. we feel our culture is what really makes us different from other law firms of our size and contributes to our high level of staff satisfaction. We have worked hard to provide an environment that makes our people happy to come to work, and as a result the firm has a very low staff turnover.
We periodically conduct an anonymous staff survey to enable our team to openly and honestly comment on what we’re doing right and tell us where we can improve. The following responses came from our most recent survey:
- 97% of staff said they were proud to tell others that they worked for Barry.Nilsson.
- 91% of staff said they were happy working at Barry.Nilsson.
- the top reasons why people stay with the firm are:
- they like the people they work with.
- they like the type of work they do.
- the firm has a good reputation.
- working conditions are better compared with other firms .
- the words that staff feel best describe the internal culture of the firm are:
- committed to clients.
- highly ethical.
These survey responses will give you a good indication of the culture we enjoy and the culture we work hard to maintain.