Our development team has significant experience in a number of landmark projects around Brisbane and regional Queensland. Here is just a sample of these projects:
- MacArthur Central, retail and commercial centre, Queen Street, Brisbane.
- Martin College Project, Charlotte Street, Brisbane.
- Sebel Noosa Resort at Hastings Street, Noosa.
- Park Avenue residential development at Southbank, Brisbane.
- Admiralty Towers I and II and Skyline Apartments residential high-rise developments, Brisbane.
- Element (residential and retail) at Coolum Beach.
- Peninsula at Airlie Beach.
Our appointment as the trusted legal advisors on these and other substantial projects demands a consistently high level of skills and technical expertise. Our strategies support the commercial expectations of our clients.
The range of work we undertake for development projects includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Off-the-plan contracts and agreements.
- Building contracts.
- Titling structures.
- Strata titling.
- Body corporate schemes.
- Residential and commercial sub-divisions.
- Car parks.
- Staged/mixed-use development.
- Joint venture documentation.
- General project documentation.
Our experience has taught us that positive outcomes are achieved when clients involve us at an early stage of planning for a development. Our knowledge and experience across a wide range of legal and commercial issues ensures we provide consistent strategic advice - at the outset and throughout the project.
To find out more, please contact our Property & Commercial team.