Business Transactions & Advice
Our commercial team is highly experienced in providing a range of advice to support you in your business endeavours. We will work with your accountant and other professional advisers in all aspects of your business.
Our team also understands that when operating a business, disputes can arise. When this happens, we can step in to avoid the unnecessary waste of important management time. Our objective is to resolve disputes efficiently by providing clients with comprehensive and clear advice regarding their position and the options available to them to resolve any dispute in a timely and cost-effective manner.
With tight deadlines and the complexity of a commercial transaction, you will find that our team will:
- Listen to you.
- Document our understanding of what we can do for you, how we will do it, what it may cost and how long it generally takes.
- Follow through on our commitments and undertakings.
- Never over-promise and under-deliver. We appreciate the impact a transaction can have on a business.
- Commit to being available and accessible.
- Understand there isn’t a “one size fits all” method: we tailor our approach for your particular requirements.
Our advice services include the legal aspects involved in:
- Business structures.
- Asset protection.
- Dispute resolution.
- Finance arrangements.
- Consumer protection.
Our transactional services include:
- Business acquisitions and disposals.
- Supply contracts and conditions.
- Debt recovery.
- Guarantees and indemnities.
To find out more, contact our Property & Commercial team