Genevieve is a Special Counsel in our Family Law team and is based in our Sydney office. She is a NSW Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist and Collaborative Lawyer.
Genevieve provides advice in all areas of family law including:
- Parenting disputes involving allegations of family violence, abuse, substance abuse and relocation.
- Property matters involving complex financial structures;
- Child support; and
- Spouse maintenance
“My advice is frank but empathetic. I understand the anxiety and overwhelming feeling that can come with navigating a relationship breakdown and I place a strong focus on educating my clients as to the options available to them and the implications, so they are empowered to make the best decisions to shape the future that they want for themselves and for their family."
"Once there is an understanding of the process and the framework, I support and guide my clients to identify what is important to them and why so we can implement a strategy that will achieve the best possible outcome for their individual circumstances."
“I am a proponent of alternative dispute resolution where appropriate, including mediation and collaborative law, however where needed I am a determined and strategic litigator.”
Genevieve has been recognised in the 2019 and 2021 editions of Doyle’s Guide as a ‘Rising Star’ in Family Law in New South Wales.
Genevieve holds a Bachelor of Communication and Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Applied Law (Family Law). Genevieve is on the Register of Practitioners in the High Court of Australia, and is a member of the:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Woman Lawyers Association of NSW
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW)
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals