Doyle's Guide 2019 - Insurance & Health
Barry.Nilsson.'s Insurance & Health team has once again been significantly recognised in the annual Doyle's Guide listings, with 19 firm listings, and 21 principals and special counsel recognised across 33 individual solicitor listings. This is firm's best result to date.
What's more impressive is that Barry.Nilsson. has been recognised across all of Doyle's Guides' defendant insurance categories and all five participating states.
Five of Barry.Nilsson.'s Insurance & Health principals have also been named as Preeminent lawyers across various categories - the highest possible ranking.
The annual peer-review survey recognises leaders in various areas of law from around Australia.
Congratulating this year's achievement, which brings 14 new listings and five improved listings on the 2018 results, Managing Director Don Leembruggen said "This is another highly impressive result for our Insurance & Health team, and a true reflection of the quality of our leaders and the consistent level of service we offer nationally."
"It's also pleasing to see our next generation of leaders recognised, with special counsel Bill Conor and Cindy Ting making their Doyle's Guide debut this year."
The following BN lawyers, states and practicer areas were recognised:
- Public & Product Liability Law Firms: Queensland | New South Wales | Victoria | South Australia
- Professional Indemnity Law Firms: Queensland | New South Wales | Victoria | South Australia | Western Australia
- Medical Negligence Law Firms: Queensland | South Australia | Western Australia
- Dust Diseases Law Firms: Queensland | South Australia
- CTP Law Firms: Queensland | New South Wales | South Australia | Western Australia
Individual Lawyer Listings
- Fiona Sennett: Public & Product Liability
- Mark Wiemers: Dust Disease
- Melanie Quixley: Public & Product Liability
- Peter Murdoch: Public & Product Liability (Preeminent) | Medical Negligence | Professional Indemnity
- Rhett Kennedy: Public & Product Liability | Professional Indemnity (Preeminent)
- Robert Samut: Medical Negligence
- Samantha Pillay: Medical Negligence
New South Wales
- Henry Silvester: CTP
- Nicholas Andrew: Public & Product Liability | Professional Indemnity
- Peter Harvey: CTP
- Simon Black: Professional Indemnity
- Hubert Wajszel: Professional Indemnity
- Peter Ewin: Public & Product Liability (Preeminent)
- Andrew Hilditch: Public & Product Liability | Professional Indemnity
- Bill Conor: Professional Indemnity
- Bronwyn Ackland: Public & Product Liability | CTP Lawyers | Professional Indemnity | Dust Disease
- Cindy Ting: CTP
- Fiona Brady: Medical Negligence | CTP
- Michael Fotheringham: Public & Product Liability | Professional Indemnity
- Colby Treasure: CTP | Workers' Compensation & WorkCover
- Toby Barrie: Public & Product Liability | Professional Indemnity | Medical Negligence