Thursday, 3 June 2021
COVID-19 at Work: What Employers Need to Know
Join BN’s Employment Law specialists, Corrina Dowling and Laura Sowden, for a lunchtime webinar to discuss the current ‘state of play’ for employers navigating COVID-19 in the workplace, and more specifically, an update on considerations for employers in relation to:
- Their ability to implement mandatory vaccinations;
- Requiring employees to undertake testing for COVID-19;
- Mandatory return to physical workplaces;
- The risks associated with working from home.
Please register here to confirm your attendance.
- Thursday, 3 June 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm AEST
- Live webinar through Microsoft Teams
- An interactive Q&A will follow the presentation. Please submit any questions for our speakers upon registration
Please contact the Barry.Nilsson. events team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information