Thursday, 7 July 2022
FreeFull FTC Program
First Thursday Club: A five star response to that one star review: what to do with unfavourable online reviews
Online reviewing platforms are growing in prevalence with many prospective patients now venturing online to find health care providers. Negative online reviews and commentary that are left on these platforms can be extremely distressing for health care providers with many at a loss for how best to respond.
- how to limit reputational damage, how and when to take action and what action you can take.
- the role of review removal services
- recent defamation action taken by a doctor against a negative online review, and other defamation claims which have been heard by the Courts
- confidentiality and privacy obligations when publishing a response
- the role of the National Law in regulating the social media presence of practitioners
- Thursday, 7 July 2022
- 8:30am - 9:30am AEST
- Live session through Microsoft Teams
- An interactive Q&A will follow the presentation. Please submit any questions for our speakers upon registration.
Please contact the Barry.Nilsson. events team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.