How PenSure works
You can choose one of two PenSure advice options depending on whether you require advice on a commercial agreement or both an agreement and a specific insurance policy:
Option 1: Review of commercial agreement only
- Advice identifying and explaining the contractual indemnity and insurance terms in an agreement in the context of how standard policies are likely to respond
Option 2: Review of commercial agreement and specific insurance policy
- Advice identifying and explaining the contractual indemnity and insurance terms in an agreement in the context of how the specific policy you submit for review is likely to respond
In both options we provide you with a practical, easy-to-understand response that identifies:
- The relevant contractual and policy terms
- Whether those terms are likely to lead to any uninsured exposure or unmet obligations
- Steps you might consider to minimise potential uninsured risks
There are just 3 easy steps to obtain a PenSure Indemnity Check advice.
- Complete the Enquiry form (below) or telephone us on +61 7 3231 6134. We will respond that day or no later than the next business day.
- Email us the relevant documents, confirming acceptance of our business terms.
- We will review the agreement(s) and insurance policy(s) and send our comprehensive, easy-to-understand report and invoice. We will also provide a 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss the report (if requested).