Environmental Impact & Sustainability
We recognise that we have a responsibility to operate our business in a way which protects the environment and minimises damage to the land, and we acknowledge our obligation to take steps to ensure resources will be available for future generations. As a firm, we are committed to incorporating environmental practices into our business strategy and operations, as well as fostering environmental awareness amongst our employees, clients and suppliers.
Every day we aim to:
- Recycle and minimise waste wherever practicable.
- Include sustainability considerations when sourcing office equipment and general appliances.
- Source office supplies produced from sustainable resources or recycled materials wherever practicable.
- Monitor our energy use through internal and external audits and report regularly to all staff.
- Promote environmental responsibility as part of our culture.
BN is also a proud member of the Australian Legal Sector Alliance (AusLSA), an industry-led association working to collaboratively promote best practice sustainability commitments and performance across the legal sector. Environmental management and improvement is key to our membership of AusLSA., and our environmental performance is detailed in AusLSA’s annual report which is available to download here.